I love being a mom and my kids remind me of that all the time. Here are a few reasons why today was so great.
1. Today at church Owen ran in to the relief society room just after the "Amen" to the prayer and screamed "Happy Mother's Day!!!!" at the top of his lungs. Everyone in the room laughed and I was glad it was my little boy that was so enthustiastic about wishing me (and the rest of the neighborhood within his range) a happy day.
2. I loved watching my two boys sing to me with the rest of the primary kids in sacrament meeting. Seeing the two of them up there together, holding hands as they walked to the stand melted my heart and brought tears to my eyes.
3. I love everything about Paige right now. Today she pulled herself up on the couch where I was sittingand gave me the biggest smile and said, "Mommy," as clear as day. It was the sweetest thing I have ever heard.
I love being a momma to these three!
1. Today at church Owen ran in to the relief society room just after the "Amen" to the prayer and screamed "Happy Mother's Day!!!!" at the top of his lungs. Everyone in the room laughed and I was glad it was my little boy that was so enthustiastic about wishing me (and the rest of the neighborhood within his range) a happy day.
2. I loved watching my two boys sing to me with the rest of the primary kids in sacrament meeting. Seeing the two of them up there together, holding hands as they walked to the stand melted my heart and brought tears to my eyes.
3. I love everything about Paige right now. Today she pulled herself up on the couch where I was sittingand gave me the biggest smile and said, "Mommy," as clear as day. It was the sweetest thing I have ever heard.
I love being a momma to these three!
No comments:
Post a Comment