Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Ideas
I cannot seem to get myself to bed at a decent hour this week. Or ever. But Jeff is out of town all week and that seems to give me license to stay up even later than late doing useless things. Like pinterest. Have you discovered pinterest? It has the addictive nature of facebook on steroids. It is full of all sorts of loveliness. Lovely home spaces, lovely clothing, lovely places... all of it lovely. And I just can't seem to stop myself. I don't even know what I am doing. I can't add a pin board to save my life. But pushing that little button to pin things on the 3 boards I have, I can do. And I do it into the wee hours of the night. And I have all sorts of ideas. Ideas for baby showers and my playroom and every room. Full of ideas. And tired. Really tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The best part about this post is that you used the word lovely....five times!! I love that word...but everytime I use it my family tells me I sound like a grandma. Nice to know I've got a grandma friend named Erin that I can be grandma-ish with! :)- I haven't even attempted pintrest yet...fearing i will get sucked in and won't be able to get out!
Hahah you have to have noticed that I'm up doing pinterest at the same time - it's bad. I have a laptop so when I begin to realize its late and I'm just on that thing to be on it, I close it and put it away.
But, I like your pinterest boards :)
Post a Comment