Monday, July 18, 2011
12 years
12 years ago today Jeff proposed. 12 years! We were in the LA temple. You aren't suppose to do that kind of thing there. I was expecting a romantic beach scene. But Jeff had connections. His grandparents had worked there for forever. And they were all prepped. And I was not. And all the sudden he was on one knee with that perfect ring in his hand. And then the ring was on my finger. And I was so happy. And so in love. And that was the beginning of this long crazy happy ride that we are on. And I am so glad I get to take it with him. And these hooligans. But mostly him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So here is something that I've totally wanted to know ...pretty much forever. What is the story between you and Jeff? It's weird to call him that. I'm so used to Elder Blackmun or as Kingston fondly knew him, Disco Duck haha. All I know is you two were two of my favorite missionaries so it was all joy when we found out you two were getting married but I've always been a little curious. :)
Post a Comment