Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Brooks!






So, I'm going to milk this pregnancy thing for all it's worth. Especially in the birthday department. I have been a total failure with the birthdays this year. And I am blaming it all on the baby. So, with that said I will rely on the cuteness of these pictures to justify my lack of effort. Brooks turned 3. I did not plan a party. Instead I called my girlfriends and told them it was Brooks' birthday and that we should go to lunch to celebrate. Somewhere super fancy. Like Carls Jr. We do this a couple times a month. The kids pretend to eat and then play in the playplace for hours while the moms talk and eat taco salad. This time they all brought Brooks a gift and we had cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday. He thought it was the best birthday ever. There were balloons. All of his friends were there. He got new stuff and ate lots of sugar. And I didn't feel quite so bad about the ghetto birthday party. Because he was happy. And that's all that matters when you're three.

No comments: