Thursday, February 10, 2011

Vacay

We are back from the vacay. Several things happened. First I backed into a pole. It didn't seem so bad when it happened. And then I looked at the bumper. It was not good. Red streaks with lots of missing black paint. Awesome. Then we got there. That was good. And the kids were even good in the car. We went to Disneyland three days in a row. Not so sure I would recommend that if you are in the market. I thought it was highly unlikely that I would ever tire of Disneyland. I was wrong. I am officially tired of Disneyland. This will probably change next week. But today I am very glad I am not there. We were there with several japanese touring groups. They like to push. And travel in large packs. It's annoying. But I digress. Really it was fun. Just a little too much fun. Jeff could not go so my mom went with me. We wore her out completely. It was good for her. Friday we packed up and went to Main Street in Seal Beach before we left. I ate salmon tacos and bought new toms and a shirt for Jeff. If there is one place in Cali that makes me want to pack up and move immediately it is that street. I love the shops and the food and the smell and the pier. I talk myself into it. Why are we in Utah anyway? Why aren't we HERE?? Why? Califonia really is so lovely. Our drive home was not as lovely. It never is. Who wants to sit in a car all day when there is not something fun on the horizon? But we did it. And now we are home. And it is cold. But I am in my own bed. In my own house. And it makes me remember at least one of the reasons why we live here.
 Owen's face is awesome in this one
 Jeffrey, Owen, Brooks, Katin and Paige
 Mary Poppins and Bert
 Owen chillin' on the teacups
 Tweedle Dee (or Dum)
This is a picture of one of those pictures they take while you are
on the ride because I am too cheap to fork over 15 bucks.
So here we are on Tower of Terror.
I love it. I scream the whole time. I can't help myself.
This was Jane's first time. She is not so sure that she loves it.
 And the boys think it rocks.

2 comments:

Chiara said...

sounds like fun!! I need a vacay! Glad you are back safe and sound!

Lars said...

Just today two lovely friends were telling me how Tower of Terror is their favorite ride and how I must go. All I could say was, "You like it?" Glad you had a vacation from the gunky air!