Friday, January 28, 2011

Paige

This is one of my favorite pictures of Paige. It is from last Christmas. I love the look on her face. I love the princess crown. It is just so her. And I kinda like her. A lot. Tonight as I was putting her to bed she said her prayers. I don't remember what else she said, but I do remember this. "Heavenly Father, please bless my mom. I love my mom. Amen." I teared up a little. And then I covered her in kisses. She loves kisses. I told her how much I loved her. How she was my favorite little girl in the whole entire world. She giggled. So I kissed her some more. She has the best giggle, this happy little sound that just bubbles over. It is worth a million kisses. So I planted one last smooch on her cheek and we said good night. And those 10 minutes made my entire week.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

this is so sweet! you both are so blessed to have each other! :)