We spent a week in California. It was lovely. The weather was perfection. We went to Disneyland and stayed in Newport Beach at at amazing hotel and went swimming and played in the sand. Then we went to Disneyland again and strolled around Balboa and went to Knott's Berry Farm and shopped in Seal Beach. All of my favorites. I wanted to stay, wished we could. But alas, our real life was calling us home. So we came. And the weather here is not so lovely. But one day soon it will be. Spring will decide to stay and turn to summer in no time. After having a taste of it, I can hardly wait. I will bask in the warmth. I will ride my bike and lounge at the pool and eat shaved ice. I will love every moment of it. One day soon.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
California Dreamin'
We spent a week in California. It was lovely. The weather was perfection. We went to Disneyland and stayed in Newport Beach at at amazing hotel and went swimming and played in the sand. Then we went to Disneyland again and strolled around Balboa and went to Knott's Berry Farm and shopped in Seal Beach. All of my favorites. I wanted to stay, wished we could. But alas, our real life was calling us home. So we came. And the weather here is not so lovely. But one day soon it will be. Spring will decide to stay and turn to summer in no time. After having a taste of it, I can hardly wait. I will bask in the warmth. I will ride my bike and lounge at the pool and eat shaved ice. I will love every moment of it. One day soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You look amazing in these pictures. So glad you got a Cali vacation. xo
I absolutely love Newport! Great pictures. I'm glad you got to go. I can tell your trip was fun. I echo Chantel's comments, you do look amazing in the pictures.
Maybe one day when I get up the guts to go to Disneyland with my children I'll make you come with me....then maybe it'll magical and wonderful and perfect instead of long, hot, and painful with whining children like I imagine it being! :)-
So this is where you disappeared to! I am so happy for you, and just a teensy bit jealous: I agree with Chantel...you look amazing!
I wish i was gonna be lounging by that pool with you! I miss you!
Post a Comment