Sunday, January 18, 2009

Girls Night

Tami, Erin, Katie, Kristi
Me and Kim
Me and Kristi
On Saturday night we had a joint birthday party for me and two of my friends from the ward. It was really fun to get together with a bunch of girlfriends, eat, and talk the night away. Most of the girls watched Mamma Mia and I have to say that the movie sounded fun, I mean Abba, really how can you go wrong? But there were a few of us that really did talk the night away (see 1st pic) and it was so nice. Nice to talk to my friends, nice to not worry about my kids for a few hours, nice to have some good girl bonding. So Mamma Mia will have to wait for another day, I have no regrets. Just a really fun night with a few of my favorite pals.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

I am considering forgiving you for posting these pictures of me on your blog. But man it is motivation. Missing the movie was totally worth the crazy, gross, funny things we talked about. Now we need to plan another movie night, you know, to actually watch the movie.

Anonymous said...

I'm still in awe of all the pain you've withstood. You're such a rockstar!...kinda random, but I couldn't come up with a better way to describe you. Maybe someday when I'm an English professora :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! apparently I'm still signed in as my friend "Erika" this is really Katie Bachman.