Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Hair

Yup, I got a new haircut. There's something about Spring that always makes me itch to try something new. Bright colors, flip flops, highlights, layers, good stuff. You can't really tell exactly what it looks like because of the fab curls, but it was a good hair day. And I think Chantel was relieved. I can't blame her, I am that difficult client that wants a change as long as my hair stays exactly the same. Easy enough, right? And then there is that husband of mine that is a bit obsessed with long hair, my long hair to be exact. And he is not shy about reminding Chantel of that fact every few months before I head over for a haircut, no pressure. She so wanted to give me bangs. I still can't get over the claw bangs I had in high school... ah the 90's. So, we compromised. Lots of layers but still long and flowy.

When we got home Owen look at me and said, "Wow, your hair looks nice Mom." Love him. When Jeff got home he looked at me and said, "Well, it looks a lot shorter." Seriously, a lot shorter? That's all I get? I'm going with Owen on this one and completely ignoring my sweet, hair obsessed husband.

7 comments:

Somer said...

I'm with Owen, I think it looks great!

Très Sucré said...

I love it!

Alison said...

I think you look fabulous!

The Holverson Family said...

I love the new spring do!

stacey said...

you look beautiful!! BUT you always do! miss ya

C. C. Fawson said...

All right Jeff its official...you are SO as bad as she said you were!

Kim Wimmer said...

I love the hair! What I wouldn't do for your locks.