Thursday, March 4, 2010

Those kind of friends

I went to lunch today with two of my friends I love the most. We do this often. But it is the first time we have done it since the babe was born and it was so very nice. We sit and chat while the little ones play in the playplace and before we know it 3 hours have passed. I love it when that happens. We talk about everything. About boobs and babies and 2nd grade teachers and money and marriage and... then one of the kids runs in crying and another needs an ice cream cone and after the intermission and a fresh round of diet Cokes we talk some more. As we leave they tell me all the things I need to hear to boost my after baby ego and I walk out feeling like I might be kind of a hottie after all. I love those kind of friends. Such a great day.

3 comments:

Très Sucré said...

:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I just tried to leave a comment. My name didn't show up. I love you Erin! I wish we could go to lunch and chat EVERY DAY. Thanks for being a one in a million friend. (Ann Marie- in case it doesn't work again.)