Monday, July 26, 2010

Irresistible

There is just something about a little girl in a white dress that is irresistible to me.
When I was pregnant with Paige and found out that she was a girl
I think I must have had this very picture in mind
as I dreamt of all the girliness she would be.
She looks so sweet and innocent and young.
The first two photos are my favorite. I love how the sky looks behind her
and the sweet smile on her face.
But then the next two are my favorite for different reasons. 
They show her personality perfectly.
The second is the pout she had on her face the entire photo shoot.
Jeff said I should have titled this post "Paige the Poop."
He gave up on her after about 5 minutes. She was a total poop.
I lasted a bit longer in hopes that at least one shot would turn out.
It was worth the torture. This first pic is the best of the bunch.
This is Paige. She is sweet and silly and stubborn and full of sass. 
Just like a little girl should be.
And she is completely irresistible.
Love this girl of mine.

1 comment:

Chiara said...

hahahah! I love them all! What a stinker!