Monday, July 19, 2010
Wide open days
The summer is flying by. I wish it wouldn't. I love Fall but I do wish that summer would linger just a bit longer than it does. It makes me want to move to California where it is summer all year long. But then I would miss the seasons and the snow and the mountains all around me. And I would long for my nice big house right here in Utah. I think that is the one thing that stops us from packing up and moving to sunny CA every February when the winter blahs have set in. I am afraid our house there would not be our house here. And so we stay. And I bask in the summer months that we have here. And really the house does not matter because we are never in it. We are gone constantly. I have never been a real stay at home girl. I like to do stuff. And so we do. We go to the pool and on bike rides and to gymnastics and to the water park and to the mall and to Provo and to space camp and Lagoon and... it is all such fun. Even though they drive me crazy (really. crazy.) I do love having all of my children at home. I love having a day wide open to do whatever we like. I like the endless possibility. It makes me happy. What makes you happy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love summer too Erin! Winter is another story. My favorite thing about summer is having absolutely zero schedule. Going to get a shaved ice, an ice cold drink, or a slurpee whenever we want.
Post a Comment