Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Squishy
Brooks is almost 7 months old. 7 months that have flown by in a moment. It seemed as though Jeffrey was a baby for a lifetime and Brooks has been a baby for approximately 20 minutes. I guess that is how it is with your fourth child. Life goes on and you take children 1 through 3 to soccer and gymnastics and pre-school and t-ball and scouts and...baby #4 smiles and coos and goes along for the ride. And somewhere along that ride he grows into a chubby, squishy, smiling seven month old. Aaah the injustice. Brooks was sitting in the bouncy seat the other day and Owen came into the bedroom and looked at him. "Mom," he said, "I can barely stand it, he's just so cute and chubby. Look at those squishy cheeks, I just love how squishy they are." And now you see what we have to live with everyday, the cutest, squishiest baby that ever was. So cute and squishy that we can barely stand it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Squishy babies are the BEST kind. And that's why I'm not having any more. I LOVE the baby stage and can't bare for it to zip by any faster than it did with Addi.
Well- maybe one more. We'll see.
Post a Comment