Sunday, December 11, 2011

Paige's Book-2011


Every year baby New Year comes to our house and leaves a present under the tree on New Year's Day. It's a tradition we have kept since I was a child. After the inevitable present overload from Christmas, I thought this year I would make each of my children a photo book with the highlights of the last year. I think they will remember this long after they would remember just one more toy. This is the one for Paige, just looking at it makes me a little teary at how fast she is growing up. Love that girl of mine.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Beautiful! This kills me. It is exactly what I want to do for my kids, if I am ever organized enough and ever have the time. Grr. Do you do them every year? What a treasure.

Kelly E. said...

How cute is she?! I love her little spirit! She makes me smile when she comes into primary!