This is the camera bag that I just ordered. I am a little giddy about it. I am hauling my camera around in my ginormous purse constantly and it does not always fare so well amidst the fish crackers and sippy cups. So...I've been in the market for a cool camera bag meant to carry, well...a camera. And here it is. I stumbled upon this site and am in love with all of her designs. (jeanneoliverdesigns.com) But this is my favorite. Have you ever seen such a cute camera bag? Ever? No, you have not. Me either. I have been waiting for it to come back in stock for months. And today was my lucky day. Hip, hip. So, Jeff does not know it yet, but I just made Christmas shopping a little bit easier for him this year. And I may or may not have added a milk glass lamp to my cart at the last minute. Hobnail milkglass. Can you feel the love?
Friday, December 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So thrilled that you are excited for it!
So adore! So now do you have to carry a ginormus camera bag and an equally ginormus purse at that same time?
Post a Comment