Monday, May 14, 2012

Five


Our sweet Paigey girl turned five last month. Five!! Words can't express how much I love this girl of mine. At five years old Paige is so much fun to be around. She is sassy and sweet and full of life.
Here is a glimpse of our girl:
P-Pink. Or princesses? Or pirates? Oh my. How to choose? She is obsessed with pink, still. Paige does not understand why a girl would choose any other color when she could have pink instead. Our little Pippa is all girl.
A-Adorable. It's not just because I'm her mom. Or maybe it is. Either way, Paige is all kinds of adorable right now. The way she looks, the things she says, everything about her just makes me melt.
I-I love you. She tells me this all the time. Brooks and Jeff too. The boys...not so much. But those of us on her good list are in luck. We get smothered with kisses and hugs and I love you's all day.
G-Giggles. I have never heard a little girl giggle quite like Paige can. Once she gets going, she can't stop. It is such a happy sound, this joy that just bubbles over and comes out in a giddy stream of giggles. And it always end in hiccups. 
E-Extreme. Or emotional. Or both. Maybe this goes along with being all girl. But Paige has a lot of feeling in that little body of hers. When she is happy, she is HAPPY. When she is mad, she is MAD. It's all or nothing with this girl. And when she feels it, you know it.
So that's our girly in a nutshell. She is such a joy, all five years of her. I love seeing the world through her eyes. I love how she lives life with such passion. And I love being her momma.

1 comment:

Kelly E. said...

I LOVE her! She is such a cutie and my Anna adores her. They grow up way too fast!