We went to Oregon last week. It was one of the best trips we have been on. We stayed in Cannon Beach the first three days and it was perfect. For real. I don't think there is anything I would have changed. We stayed in a little cottage at the Sea Sprite Inn, where Jeff and I stayed for our honeymoon. We loved it there then and now. The cottage was perfect for all of us and sat right on the beach so we could see the coastline out our windows. The kids loved playing on the sand, digging wells and building castles. We went down to Haystack Rock during low tide and got to see all of the sea life on the rock. There were starfish and sea urchins and anemones. It was so cool. Then We went into town and bought loads of saltwater taffy during the day and made s'mores around the campfire at night. My mom made my favorite cookies and we watched movies and danced to our favorite cd's and had a lovely time. If there is anywhere in the world I could own a little vacation home of my own, it would be Cannon Beach.
Monday, May 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment