Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Two Babies

Our little Brooks has been such a sweetheart with Lucy. I was worried. I thought he might get jealous. Or want to maul her to death. Or any other thing a 3 year old might be capable of. This is our biggest gap and I didn't know what to expect. I was wrong. He has been the best out of all the kids at just loving her. He held her just hours after she was born at the hospital and immediately began singing her a lullaby. It was so cute to listen to this little boy be so tender with his new baby. Jeff taped it and we watch it over and over. In this sweet little voice he sings "go asleep, little baby," over and over. Melt my heart. Little LuLu is lucky to have such a sweet brother to love on her.

No comments: