I have been so tired lately. I could blame it on lots of things. Getting up at 5:30 to go to spin. (Ok, so it's only twice a week) Staying out in the sun all day at the pool. Not getting to bed early enough, ever. I'm sure it's a combination of all those things. But alas, I like all of those things and am not willing to give any of them up so I remain tired. And when I am tired blogging goes by the wayside. I have no energy to be witty or even coherent so I do not attempt either. But in the meantime, life goes on and I am afraid I will forget how sweet it is unless I record it. So here is what we have been up to the last few weeks
First things first. Cutest. Baby. Ever. I hate it when people do that. So instead just picture me saying it emphatically. I am in love with this boy. I must kiss him a million times a day. And he laughs and laughs until he gets the hiccups and then he laughs some more. Who knew chubby little thighs could be so fun to kiss?
Jeffrey finally finished his soccer season. Hoorah. USA plays Fall and Spring and I have to say their year was a bit dismal. They lost every game. Except this one. Their last game of the season and all the sudden everyone turned it on. Especially Jeffrey. He is always good, but this game he was awesome. (insert emphasis here) He scored two goals and was so proud of himself he could barely stand it. And the headband definitely upped his cool factor.
This was us on Memorial day. We look teeny tiny against that big mountain. If only it was so. Sigh. Owen was scared to death at the top of the zip line. The minute we got to the bottom he was begging to do it again. Both the boys loved it. My favorite part was the Alpine slide. Paige and I went together and we were flying down that slide as fast as we could. The girl has no fear.
And she is my messiest child. Really, her brothers don't even hold a candle to this girl. And she manages to look oh so cute while doing it too. Who could resist that spaghetti stained mug?
Still have that decorating bug. My current obsession is this, the couch I am coveting for my front room. Tell me it isn't the coolest couch you've ever seen?! Ok, don't, Jeff already has several times and I am still not swayed. Love this.
But I definitely love this babe more. So, I will end where I began with yet another picture of this scrumptious boy. That smile... seriously.
2 comments:
Oh fun! Erin, i'm so glad you have a blog!! It's amazing to see how big your kids are getting... :) Hope you guys are doing well!
Cute. Cute. Cute! The boys, the girl, the couch. Love it.
Post a Comment