Sunday, September 18, 2011
Cougars
So the cougs sucked it up tonight. Big time. But aside from the actual football playing, it was a lovely evening. The whole fam drove down to Provo and hit the bookstore. We bought treats at the candy counter. The boys got new BYU hoodies. Paige got pom poms. Blue ones. And then my mom and dad took the kiddos home and Jeff and I were left to our own devices, child free. We barely knew what to do. So we did what we had always done. We went to Gandolfos and shared a sandwich. The Brooklyn Bridge is our favorite. The bread was fresh and the potato salad was extra delish. There was still time to kill so we ventured over to the creamery on 9th. I know, we're crazy. We picked up a package of cheese curd and some cough drops. And we drank in the smell of warm waffle cones. Then we were off to the game. It started out bad and got worse. But I had warm kettle corn to console me and Jeff had me to console him, so we were mostly good. And we got to sit there and hold hands and scream and yell at someone besides our children, so all in all I thought the night wasn't a total loss. At least for these two cougars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fuuuuuun! I'm so jealous of your amazing date! Awww, to be in College again! You two are so cute!
Post a Comment