Saturday, September 3, 2011

Seven



My sweet O-
How can you be 7 already? Out of my 4 kiddos you have grown up the fastest. Were you ever little? It doesn't seem like it. Even as a baby you seemed to be an old soul. Always trying to keep up with Jeffrey. That hasn't changed. You have always wanted to be the best and the first and the smartest. And you are most of the time. It's a good trait to have, this drive of yours. I have no worry about the future that lies ahead of you. I know that you will be good at whatever you do, better than good. You are my best helper, my most responsible, focused child. And sometimes I forget that you are just seven. Because it seems like you are so much older than that. But I am glad that you are not. I am glad that you are still little, that I still have you under my wing for a bit longer. Happy Birthday, love.
                                                                                                                       Love, Momma

No comments: