Thursday, September 22, 2011

Why are mormons so cool?

I am so not the "you should try this, buy this, read this kind of girl." Ok, unless we're talking about good literature, and then I have lots of 'read this' suggestions. But most of the time we are not talking literature.(Maybe we should?) But I stumbled across this little beauty out in the blogosphere and had to share. Have you ever noticed that so many of the popular blogs floating around out there are from cute little mormon chicks? Have you? Lots of people notice apparently. I am addicted. I'll admit it. Here is one that I love. And this is the best post. I think you should read it. And then go and embrace your creative self. Uncover all the beautiful things in life. It's what we're good at. What we're meant to do. And Sydney explains why so beautifully. Read. Ponder. Enjoy.

http://www.thedaybookblog.com/2011/09/why-are-mormons-so-cool.html

1 comment:

Mikell said...

My favorite. Can I please be the slightest bit as clever as her?