Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Card

Merry Little Moments Christmas Card
Send Christmas cards personalized with your family photos.
View the entire collection of cards.
We got our family pictures taken last month and just got them back yesterday. I was feeling so inspired that I decided to get our christmas cards done now. Impressive, I know. Now when December rolls around I won't have to stress over cards. Just grading and shopping and cleaning and baking and...tis the season, right? And as an added bonus, shutterfly gave me 10$ off for putting this on my blog. Sweet. Happy (early) holidays!

2 comments:

The Tanuvasa Family said...

Yay! I'm jealous! You're so ahead of schedule. The photos are adorable. Your family is so sweet Erin! I had Tiffany and her kids over the other day, it was so weird coming to terms with the fact that we are all adults with kids:) Weren't we just in High School? Love you!

Chiara said...

CUTE!! I love that card. I'm thinking about copying you and doing the exact same one....but then again I haven't done a Christmas Card since 2001. I better not start now! :)-