This is one of my favorite things about fall. Come football season, we head down south and spend one awesome evening reveling in all things BYU. This year was the best so far. All 4 of the kids won something, even little Brew. They raced around the track, did football drills, played volleyball, took a couple shots on the soccer goal. They were in heaven. And Jeff and I sat back and watched, chasing them around that field. And it seemed crazy to me. That ten years ago we were there. Just the two of us. And ten years later we are here. Just the six of us. I love going back to these places, year after year, that help me remember all the happy stuff in between.
Monday, September 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pictures! Could the children be any cuter? I am a little biased but it is true they are so beautiful.
Post a Comment