We started a new family tradition last year, the Pumpkin Walk up in Syracuse, UT. There are over 1,200 carved pumpkins and some are really cool! Jeff's sister Jane was in town to enjoy it with us this year and we all had a good time. We waited for about an hour (in the cold) but they had cotton candy, popcorn, and glo-sticks to appease the kids (ok, I may have had some too, I'm a sucker for cotton candy) But I have to say my favorite part of the night had nothing to do with pumpkins, we went to Rodizio for dinner before our trek up north and it was so GOOD! I think I am still recovering over a week later, but it was worth it.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Pumpkin Walk
We started a new family tradition last year, the Pumpkin Walk up in Syracuse, UT. There are over 1,200 carved pumpkins and some are really cool! Jeff's sister Jane was in town to enjoy it with us this year and we all had a good time. We waited for about an hour (in the cold) but they had cotton candy, popcorn, and glo-sticks to appease the kids (ok, I may have had some too, I'm a sucker for cotton candy) But I have to say my favorite part of the night had nothing to do with pumpkins, we went to Rodizio for dinner before our trek up north and it was so GOOD! I think I am still recovering over a week later, but it was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment