I have been feeling overly sentimental lately. I think with good reason. My friend Jenn just lost her newborn baby girl last week and the way they are dealing with their loss has been such an example to me of true love and strength in the face of the worst kind of adversity. Watching it all happen from the outside has made me examine my own life from the inside. And really it all comes down to this. These four. Other people in my life will come and go but these four will always be there, will always be part of me. No matter what may someday seperate us, what we have right now, the way I love them, the things I teach them, the things that they teach me will always matter. And that is what's important. These four.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment