Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

Halloween in the Blackmun household is definitely a family affair. We usually all dress up around the same theme (last year was Peter Pan) but this year I just couldn't bear to have little Paige dress up as Yoda when there was a perfectly adorable Minnie Mouse costume sitting in her closet from Disneyland. (They're only little once, right?) So the boys went with Star Wars (Jeff and Jeffrey were Jedi and Owen was Darth Vader) and Paige and I opted for more girly costumes. But we all had a great time. And Paige REALLY loved trick-or-treating. She went up to every door and said "Turkey?" (her version of "trickortreat") and won all the neighbors over. It was just about the cutest thing I've ever heard. And then she took her candy, stuck it in her bag, said thank you, and was off to the next door.

No comments: