We spent the day in Park City. First at the outlets, then off to the Olympic Park to explore. We started off at the museum and the kids loved it all.


Somehow, Jeff as the wicked snowboarder just doesn't seem to work.

Jeffrey holding an Olympic torch. We lived in Provo during the 2002 winter Olympics and the torch runners went right down our street. Jeff and I stood outside in the bitter cold, 9 months pregnant, and watched while they ran by. Kind of a surreal experience. Jeffrey was born during the closing ceremonies of the Olympics, I can't believe it was almost 8 years ago.

The fam waiting for a bobsled to roll on by.

Our Olympic boy.

They boys and I rode the ski lift up the mountain.

Such a sweet face.

We drove home through Midway so Jeff could show us where he goes fly fishing. Such a beautiful place.

Maybe they really do like each other?
1 comment:
i LOVE the one of jeff skiing!! his face is AWESOME. looks like you had a great time, only thing missing was US!! love ya
Post a Comment