2. He has kind eyes
3. He almost fainted at the Dr.'s office when I dislocated my knee in 7th grade. He was a policeman that saw blood and gore almost everyday, but seeing the Dr. pull on my knee almost made him faint.
4. He always smelled like Old Spice and rain when he came home from work. Such a nice smell.
5. He calls me Lumps, still today when he sees me his eyes light up and he hugs me and says,"Hi, Lumps."
6. He is the most selfless man I know. He would give anyone in need anything he could.
7. Because of him, I knew exactly the kind of man I wanted to marry.
8. He cried when he took me to the MTC. A lot. I could barely tear myself away, but he let me go, with tears in his eyes.
9. He is proud of me. I knew it as a kid and I know it now.
10. He is still young at heart. Give him a firecracker and he will laugh like a little girl as he runs away from it.
Happy Birthday, Dad. I love you.
3 comments:
ohhh! i love your dad too! happy birthday uncle pete! we sure miss you!
Your dad is the best! when I was in oregon and we stayed on the beach I had just got stung by a bee. While you move ran over a little child trying to get to the pharmacy you dad went and bought me a BIG Dr. Pepper. I just love you folks! Stephanie
I LOVE YOUR DAD TOO!! Happy Birthday Uncle Pete. Your list was so cute! I could just picture and hear your dad laughing and running away from the firecracker!
Post a Comment