Saturday, April 10, 2010

Miss Paige turns 3

   2010                                                         2009
Miss Paige turned 3 today. My little girl is growing up.
Last year she still looked like a baby.
This year she does not. This is not fair.
Last year she acted like she was 2. 
This year she acts like she is 14.
This is not fair.
Last year I loved her. 
This year I love her more.

Here is a glimpse of our little miss at age 3:
-At 3 years old Paige loves princesses. Her favorite is Snow White. Or maybe Tiana. And today it was Sleeping Beauty. This is what she named the cat she made at Build-A-Bear, Sleeping Beauty. Her kitty looked so pretty all dressed up in a princess outfit, but all Paige really cared about were the pink sunglasses. Priorities, people.
-She hates to have her hair combed. Last year she did not even have hair, just feathers. This year she has hair and she screams at me every morning when we do piggies. But she looks so cute afterwards.
-All she wanted for her birthday were pink cowboy boots, a new "Actually" doll, and a purse. She named her doll after her favorite babysitter Ashley. (This is Ashley #2, Ashley #1 is MIA)
-Paige will not keep shoes on. Ever.
-Her favorite color is pink. She wants everything to be pink, pink Easter dress, pink gumballs, pink bedroom, pink shoes, pink, pink, pink!
-Whenever her brothers are getting in trouble, Paige tells me I am "the best momma ever." Coincidence? I think not.
-The girl likes junk food. Every morning when I ask her what she would like for breakfast, this is what she tells me, "I want some junk, mom." A girl after her Grandma's heart.
-Paige cannot wait to go to pre-school. Ms. Holly is going to be her new best friend.
-Knows the birthdays of everyone in our family, including grandparents and aunts and uncles.
-Has to have exactly 5 books, 1 (specific) baby doll, and one sippy cup in her bed at night.
-Is obsessed with the song "Baby" by Justin Bieber. She knows all the words and makes us play it over and over and over in the car. Owen hates it.
-Loves her gymanstics class.
-Paige has a love/hate relationship with her brothers. She loves them. Unless they have what she wants or look at what she wants or sit by what she wants. Especially if what she wants is momma.
-Is as sweet as can be...when she's not being a stinker.

We love this girl of ours. Happy Birthday Paigey!

4 comments:

Katie said...

What a doll!...Paige I mean. And I love the piggies AND that you call them piggies :)

OtelaLove said...

Wow she looks so big in these pictures...what a CUTIE!!! Happy Birthday P!aige

Très Sucré said...

How could they be 3? Weren't they JUST born?

Ann Marie said...

I love Paige! She always makes me smile. She really has grown up this past year. Her piggies are too cute.