This is my 201st post. (I missed #200 yesterday gushing over my cute boys.) So, in honor of the occasion I made a list of 201 things about me. The first 100 is a list of things that I love, miss, remember, hate, and hope for.
I love...
1. Brooks' smile.
2. Toms. They are so comfy and leave me blister free after an entire day at Disneyland.
3. Red velvet yogurt from Menchies. Delish.
4. Vacuuming.
5. Watching Castle.
6. Spring. It is almost here, I can't wait.
7. Bubble baths. With a good book.
8. Riding my bike around the lake.
9. Stripes. I'm a sucker for navy blue stripes.
10. The smell of downy.
11. My diaper bag.
12. The Kardashians.
13. Jeffrey's freckles.
14. The mountains. My favorite thing about living in Utah.
15. Hawaii. It's my happy place.
16. White t-shirts. My wardrobe staple.
17. The soundtrack to "Ten things I hate about you."
18. Spooning.
19. Anne of Green Gables. I always wanted my hair to be red like Anne's. Always.
20. Joan Cusack. She is hilarious.
I miss...
21. Jeff's dad.
22. Living in Oregon.
23. My Grandma's house. All of it.
24. My cousin Stacey. She lived here and now she does not. Boo.
25. New York. I love the green.
26. Sunday dinners with the Fawson's.
27. Going to Canada. So many good memories.
28. My childhood summers.
29. Foster. She was my girl.
30. My two boys being babies.
31. Being in girl scouts. We had so much fun.
32. Living across the hallway from Dave and Jill.
33. Going to Peter Breinholt concerts.
34. Being roommates with Alison.
35. Being in junior high. I know, right?
36. Going to Dairy Queen with my mom and dad after doctors appointments.
37. Chantel.
38. Christmas morning with my brother.
39. Going to grown up movies with Jeff.
40. Jeff's dad. Again.
I remember...
41. Jeffrey's 5th birthday party. It was awesome.
42. The first time I met Jeff's mom and dad. They were holding hands.
43. The day Jeff proposed. I was wearing a blue dress.
44. The first time I saw "Thriller." Michael and I were terrified.
45. Winning the smile contest on Ramblin Rod's cartoon show.
46. My third grade teacher Ms. Avina. She was an angel.
47. My dad's leather bomber jacket. I loved it.
48. Watching Paige at Jedi Training. My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard.
49. Going to the Esprit outlet in San Francisco. Teenage heaven.
50. Playing soccer at the power lines.
51. Going to EFY with my friend Jenny.
52. My River Phoenix poster.
53. Bali Hai my sophomore year. Chris held my hand.
54. All the girls having a crush on Josh Harwood in elementary school.
55. Kim and I buying matching shoes at Meier and Frank.
56. Jeffrey's baptism and Brooks' blessing.
57. Going to the Getty with Jeff's dad.
58. Youth conference with Bryce Neubert.
59. My Grandpa's laugh.
60. Going camping at Ft. Stevens.
I hate...
61. Vanilla ice cream. It tastes like cat hair.
62. Waking up in the morning.
63. Laundry. Folding it. Putting it away. All of it.
64. Tantrums. The six year old boy variety.
65. Eczema. The one year old boy variety.
66. That Jeffrey has to wear hearing aids.
67. Listening to people eat.
68. Sad endings.
69. That Jeff's mom and dad are both gone.
70. Greek yogurt. Blech.
71. Stinky towels.
72. Carpet. I wish all of our floors were wood.
73. Being cold.
74. My feet. They are not cute.
75. That my friend Dusty is moving. Boo.
76. Hospital socks. They make me feel claustrophobic.
77. The wind. A lot.
78. Katy Perry.
79. Fingerprints on the fridge.
80. Potty talk. Why does everything always come around to poop with little boys?
I hope...
81. The people in Japan can recover somehow.
82. My kids know I love them.
83. Owen is always this confident.
84. Jeffrey is always this carefree.
85. Paige is always this irresistible.
86. Brooks is always this sweet.
87. We live by my mom and dad someday.
88. My friend Shar gets better.
89. That Paige will have a sister someday. (No, that is not an announcement.)
90. Someone finds a cure for cancer.
91. I can paint again.
92. I am a nice person. Even when I don't want to be.
93. I will be a size 8 again. Sooner rather than later.
94. Brooks will learn to sleep through the night. I am tired.
95. Jeff likes his new boss.
96. My brother decides to be happy. I love him.
97. I can teach forever.
98. I am always friends with Emily.
99. My kids make the right decisions.
100. Life is always this good.
To be continued....
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You, my dear dear friend and neighbor, are one of the things I love. AND an incredible cook! And I wish I could write like you. XOXOXO
I love you my sweet friend! Lets play more please!
I remember going to the Espirit outlet in San Francisco for back-to-school shopping. Wearing a leotard and tights so I could try things on in the middle of the store. It felt so grown up.
I love your freaking guts! I need a tissue.
Post a Comment