Thursday, March 17, 2011

Feeling antsy

I am at school right now, between classes. I do not feel like going to my second class. Though I do like my students. But right now I am hungry and antsy and tired of wearing my tights. Bah. Paige and I share this aversion to tights. But alas, I do not like to show my underwear to everyone like she does, so I get away with wearing tights less often. She does not. What I would like to be doing right now is eating a plate full of something delicious in my pajamas. Or having a baby. It's a toss up. My friend Anne Marie is having a baby tomorrow. Doesn't that sound exciting? And they aren't sure what they are going to name him. Even more exciting. It's between Harrison and Sam. I like them both. She is leaning towards Harrison. I can't wait to hear what they decide. And see his cute face. I love babies.

No comments: