Thursday, March 10, 2011

Brothers

I love these two boys. I love that they love each other. I got a little blue yesterday, picking Owen up from school. Blue thinking that I only have a few more months and he will be gone at school all day. He will not be here to play with Brooks and Paige and run to Target or the mall or lunch or wherever we go all day. I told him it made me a little sad, that he was growing up so fast, that I would miss him. He thought it was a little sad too. So he held my hand. And we went to the bakery up the street where he picked out a ginormous mint brownie. Brooks squealed at him immediately. Share! Now! So he did. Brooks brings out the best in Owen. The soft, loving side of him that gets a little hidden under the crazy side sometimes. The side that will share his mint brownie and feed his brother a bottle and rock him to sleep on the couch. The side I love the most. So glad they have each other.

No comments: