Jeffrey is providing me with all sorts of blog-worthy material this week. We were just on the computer watching a video of CJane and he was a little disturbed. She was wearing a mu mu that showed a little peek of cleavage now and then. A peek. Jeffrey didn't understand why she would do this, why she would let her "boob line" show. I had to look hard to see it myself. He pointed it out to me, "right there mom," with his finger on the screen. Sure enough, there was a line. Right between the girls was a definite "boob line." I laughed outloud. He looked at me, confused.
"What mom? It's gross."
"You're right. What was she thinking?" I said.
"I'm thinking she needs a different dress," he said.
I love nine year old boys. Especially this one.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment