Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday!




 Paige turned four today. Four. I remember the day she was born. It was one of my happiest days. She was pink and beautiful with tufts of strawberry hair. We loved each other immediately. I was full of kidney stones after she was born. So sick I could barely move. So I didn't. I sat in my squishy brown chair with Paige in my arms. She made it better, bearable. And that's what she does. She makes life better, still. No matter what is going on, it's better if she's there. If I am having a bad day, she cuddles into my lap and loves me. If I am having a good day, she is part of the reason. If there's fun to be had, she will find it. She is one of my very best friends. So lucky to have this girl of mine. Happy Birthday Paigey.

No comments: