They are all mine.
And it all comes together so nicely.
It makes me grateful. Grateful I am here, that I have a home to come back to. Grateful that this house is full of so many memories. Good memories. Grateful that my parents are still here and that they love me and my family. Grateful that I am a momma to these 4 monkeys and that they make me crazy but really happy. Grateful that I have Jeff. He makes me even happier. Grateful that we have a home to come back to after our time in Oregon comes to an end. I love our home, it is full of so many of our memories. Of babies and holidays and everydays. I am grateful for it all, for home and family and everything in between.
Just grateful.
3 comments:
You put words together so well Erin. I love being with family too. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and time home with your parents. That's what this time of year is all about. xooo
Love your guts. Missed everyone so much over the holiday. Let's talk soon!
Where are you? Shocking lack of posting going on here.
Post a Comment