Owen's first day of kindergarten. It was way back in September. He's got two months under his belt now, a total pro. But this day was his first. He didn't know what to expect. Jeffrey had coached him, prepped him for recess and the bathroom, you know, the big stuff. I thought he would be nervous. He wasn't. He found his line, found his friends, and he was good to go. I had to yell his name to get him to look back and say good-bye as his teacher led them away. He waved and smiled. And then he was off. Just like that. Like he had been ready for this day his whole life. Or at least for the last year.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love those kids.
He was so ready for kindergarten! I'm sure he is the star of his class.
Post a Comment