Thursday, November 18, 2010

PMS sucks

I am having one of those days. The kind where being me seems sort of too much to handle. Not for any good reason. Just a dumb one. So here it is. I went to the mall tonight to return something. And then maybe to buy something too. Jane is taking our family pics in Oregon. And I have a closet full of clothes but nothing to wear. Everyone else has something. They will all look adorable. And then there will be me. I found things at the mall. Things for someone that is not me. And suddenly I feel like I am enormous and that all of my clothes are gross and matronly and that any sense of style I might have once had has gone the way of my 20 something skinnier self. Lame. I know this. I should not whine and lament over something so petty. But there it is.
PMS sucks. So do skinny jeans.

1 comment:

C. C. Fawson said...

Hormenstral...hate it.

PS - You look cute in skinny jeans.