Chantel came to visit a couple weeks ago. It was such fun. It was a busy marathon weekend where we joined in on all sorts of goodness for Janet and her family. I loved it all. Watching her cute boys get baptized. Listening to Garrett give his farewell. Lingering afterwards to chat and chat and then chat some more. Eating warm cinnamon rolls and snuggling in on the couch for a picture or two. We laughed and laughed. It felt so nice, having all these people around me that I love. These three girls that know me and love me and make me feel like myself. Those kind of friends are awesome. And seeing Chantel again felt like Christmas. Such a great weekend.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This makes me cry a little. First for the love of you all and second for the chins. I guess I needed a pillow for my face. xo
How rude of you to comment on my chins Chantel! GREAT WEEKEND NONE THE LESS though I am going through Chantel withdrawals .....even still.
Post a Comment