Monday, October 24, 2011

Lazy

We are home again. We spent last week in Oregon and it was lovely. But I will write about that later. Right now I am just being a big lazy. I have loads to do. Unpacking, laundry, more unpacking, lots and lots of grading. But no. Here I am, sitting on the couch watching Little Mermaid while I browse blogs, drink wild berry 7-up (have you tried it? Try it.) and obsess over a pair of super spendy Frye boots. Sometimes it feels good to just do nothing, doesn't it? And there is never a better time to do nothing than when you have a whole lot of something that needs to be done. Go ahead, obsess with me...

2 comments:

C. C. Fawson said...

Buy them! You will wear them the rest of your life and then give them to Paige.

Middle Age Moments said...

And then buy a pair for me! So adore!