October is one of my favorite months of the year. I love everything about it. I love the weather and the pumpkins and the costumes and the candy. Love it all. And this is one of my favorite parts of it. Going to the pumpkin patch is such a fun tradition. The kids love picking their very own pumpkin. Paige always picks a tiny one. Jeffrey picks the one with the best shape. And Owen picks the hugest one he can find. So fitting. Brooks was more concerned about feeding the goats than picking a pumpkin. And who can blame him?
Friday, October 28, 2011
Pumpkin Patch
October is one of my favorite months of the year. I love everything about it. I love the weather and the pumpkins and the costumes and the candy. Love it all. And this is one of my favorite parts of it. Going to the pumpkin patch is such a fun tradition. The kids love picking their very own pumpkin. Paige always picks a tiny one. Jeffrey picks the one with the best shape. And Owen picks the hugest one he can find. So fitting. Brooks was more concerned about feeding the goats than picking a pumpkin. And who can blame him?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment