This is a Monday night just like any other Monday night. We had family home evening, the kids ran upstairs and got in the pj's, and Jeff made us all rootbeer floats. We all sat on the kitchen floor and sucked them down. And then we grabbed a camera and snapped some shots. And I realized that even though this night might be just like all the others, it won't always be that way. We won't always be all together every Monday night. The kids will get older and have practices and friends and homework and life. And if we are together we might not sit on the kitchen floor in our pj's and drink rootbeer floats. Or we might. I hope we do. I hope that even when all my babes are grown we will be together and love each other like we do now. But for now, I am happy to hang out in my pj's with these hooligans any night of the week.
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment