There are so many things I love about this. I love that it reminds me that Owen is still eight and in second grade and just a little kid. I love that soccer is part of almost every answer. I love the way Owen sees his dad and why he loves him. That he wants help fixing his mistakes, that he knows Jeff is loyal. I love the pictures. And that Jeff is apparently one tall, thin drink of water at 6'2" and 110 pounds. But my favorite thing of all is what Owens teacher made him erase under his dad's "secret talents." If you look hard enough you can see that in addition to soccer, basketball, football and sleeping his dad is also really good at snoring, burping and farting. I died laughing. Because it's true and because his teacher made him erase it. So many things to love here...
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment