
Look how cute those teeth are!


Obsessed with Star Wars


The first day of first grade. I cried through kindergarten orientation, I cried the first day of kindergarten, and the second... I thought I would have it pulled together this year. But first grade is a big adjustment. All day at school, eating lunch with the big kids, recess, the whole 9 yards. Of course I cried. He walked away and I knew I wouldn't see him again for 7 hours. The beginning of the end. Pretty soon he will be leaving on a mission and 7 hours will seem like nothing compared to 2 years. Overly dramatic, I know. But he is my first and everything seems so much more dramatic when you experience it for the first time. I just love him and I miss having him around. But at the end of the day, he had a great time. He loves his teacher, he thought eating lunch at school was so cool and two recesses was the best. He came running out to me when school was over and gave me a huge hug and kiss. I love that he is still young enough to not feel embarrassed about that. On the walk home together he said that it was fun but he was gone "for like 10 hours" and that he kinda missed me. Me too buddy, me too!
No comments:
Post a Comment