What a whirlwind week! My mom and dad are here and I don't think we have stopped going since they arrived. Aside from t-ball and swimming lessons, we went to Lagoon on Tuesday and Thursday this week and it was so much FUN! I have decided that I must be a total "carnie" because I love amusement parks, the food, the rides, the atmosphere, all of it. And the boys love it too! Jeffrey has no fear whatsoever and went on almost every rollercoaster at Lagoon over the two days we were there. (It was good he had Grandpa as his rollercoaster buddy!) As soon as the ride ended he was ready to get in line again. I love that about him, he is such a fun kid and willing to try anything. Owen had a great time on all the kiddie rides and rode the rocket blasters 9 times in a row while Jeffrey and I were riding other rides. Anything with a gun you can shoot and Owen is all over it. Paige was a good sport most of the time, she is such a good baby. We were all ready to hit the water park to cool off and stayed there for 4 hours. I spent most of the time on the lazy river with Owen and Paige on my lap. Owen has this crazy fear of the water and would not budge even though he could reach the bottom almost the entire time. And Paige is going through an intense seperation anxiety right now so she will not go to anyone else. So it was one full tube, but we all had fun. Jeff had work off on Thursday so he came with us that day and it was even more fun having him there. Two full days of amusement park fun with my family, it doesn't get much better in my book. Unless it was Disneyland of course, but for Utah I'll take what I can get. And there were funnel cakes and snow cones involved so who can complain?!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment