


In 2 days Paige will be 16 months old. Crazy! The last 16 months have been so much fun! I love this baby and feel like I have really enjoyed every single stage she has gone through so far. I went to a baby shower last night for my neighbor and looking at all of the cute teeny things she got it made me start to feel that little itch again. The tiny little clothes, blankets, booties, I love newborns and all the tiny stuff that goes with them. Can this really be happening again so soon? I stayed late talking with the girls and got home to a quiet house, everyone sleeping. And it made me rethink for a minute. Quiet is good for now. Sleeping is even beter. So, maybe I'll just keep enjoying 16 months for a little longer before that itch takes over.
No comments:
Post a Comment