








We went to a Bee's baseball game with the Fawson's over the weekend and all I can say is that the food, friends, and fireworks were good, the kids...well, not so much. Our kids, specifically. I was thinking of naming this post "baseball, burgers, and bad moods" because that pretty much summed up the night. I didn't actually see much of the baseball game but let's face it, that's not really why we go (I personally go for the kettle corn and snow cones). Owen dumped my burger and fries on the ground, Jeff almost killed him, and both Owen and Jeffrey had some major meltdown going on. The Fawson's put up with us and on the upside, Paige was really good and loved just hanging out on the blanket and rolling down the hill. So, overall not a total bust but definitely not our best hour (or 3).
2 comments:
erin, your blog is sooo cute and i just love seeing the kids. the only bad thing about your blog is that it really makes me miss you guys!!
I have been trying to get Addison to go to a bees game, but I think that much of what you experienced is why he is putting it off. But it looks so fun, so good for you guys! It just makes life more adventurous, right?? By the way, your blog looks sooo cute!
Post a Comment