Todays was a really good day. Pre-school was good, he was happy. We had to run a million errands afterward and he was the best he has ever been. Happy, cooperative, so nice to Paige. I told him how much I appreciated him, how good he was being. He beamed. All day, happy Owen, happy momma. It was a dream. I loved how he was acting, he loved the praise, such a happy cycle. He kissed me tonight before going to bed and told me I was the best momma in the world. I hugged him tight, told him I loved him so. And I do. So maybe 4 1/2 is the magic number. I'm going with that thought. But even if it's not, today was a great day. Owen was happy, I was happy, I get to go to bed guilt-free, feeling the love. And that is enough for me.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
A great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah for good days. they are few and far between for olivia. wendy used a really good book and i have started to read it, raising your spirited child by mary somebody. it is really good. i don't know if you have read it yet, but i really like it so far.
I love the good days! Oh, sweet Owen - gotta just love the kid!
Post a Comment