Monday, February 23, 2009
Ross the Intern
I love Ross the Intern. No seriously, I think that we were meant to be best friends. He is the only reason that I watch the tonight show, on the off chance tonight might Ross' night. Well, tonight was. It was a re-run of Ross at the Golden Globes trying to gather DNA from any and every star that will talk to him. So disgustingly funny! And all of the stars are surprisingly snobby, or maybe that is not so surprising. (J-Lo is the worst, even the Jonas Brothers blow right by him... hello.) So, on the off chance that I ever become incredibly famous, I will gladly blow my nose for Ross the intern, completely snob-free. And then I will kick J-Lo in her ample booty and give my incredibly expensive shoe to Ross for his much sought after DNA sample. (Whew, that was a lot of adjectives.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment