Jeffrey was the student of the month in his class for January. He was so proud of himself. He had a picture taken with the principal, he got a certificate, a cool dolphin pin... the works. It was so fun to watch him strut up to front of the room to receive his award. And I do mean strut. Paige and I cheered, he waved and smiled, it was a true pageant moment and he was working it like a pro. And I was the gushing mom in the audience, so proud of this little boy of mine. (And could he be any cuter? I know I am biased, but seriously, that smile, those eyes... I am smitten.)
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cool! Way to go, Jeffrey!!!
so cute!! how fun for him and you. what a smarty pants. so glad he is doing so well. we miss you!
Post a Comment